Cleve Visitor Information
Welcome to Cleve, South Australia
Cleve is a vibrant rural community located on the Eyre Peninsula in South Australia. With a population of approximately 800 people, Cleve is a friendly and welcoming town that offers visitors a range of attractions and activities.
Things to Do
- Cleve Agricultural & Show Society: This annual show, held in September, is a must-see for visitors. It includes livestock judging, wood chopping, rides, and much more.
- Cleve Hills Scenic Drive: Take a drive through the Cleve Hills for breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside.
- Cleve Golf Course: This 18-hole course is set in beautiful bushland and is a great way to spend a day outdoors.
- Cleve Sporting Complex: The complex includes a swimming pool, tennis courts, and football and netball facilities.
Where to Eat
There are a number of great places to eat in Cleve, including:
- The Hub Cafe: This cosy cafe serves up great coffee and delicious meals.
- Hotel Cleve: The hotel serves up classic pub grub, including steaks and schnitzels.
- Cleve Bakery: This bakery is the place to go for fresh bread, pastries, and cakes.
Where to Stay
There are a variety of accommodation options in Cleve, including:
- Cleve Hotel: This hotel offers comfortable and affordable rooms in the heart of the town.
- Cleve Caravan Park: The caravan park is a great option for those traveling with a caravan or tent.
Cleve is located approximately 220km from Adelaide and is easily accessible by car. The drive takes approximately 3 hours. There is also a small airport located just outside the town, with regular flights to and from Adelaide.
Whether you're looking for a quiet country retreat or an active outdoor adventure, Cleve is the perfect destination for your next holiday. With its friendly locals, stunning scenery, and range of attractions, Cleve is sure to delight visitors of all ages.
Disclaimer: This information is correct at the time of writing. Please check with individual businesses for the most up-to-date information.