Cleve Event Calendar
Ovarian Cancer Awareness MonthEach year in Australia Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month is held in February to raise awareness of Ovarian Cancer
Thu Feb 1st
Total Results = 1
You or your Marketing Manager can list a Community or Business Event here. If you would like to advertise your Cleve event simply Login
Events in and around Cleve
Seasonal Fun and Exciting Events in and Around Cleve, South Australia
Cleve is a small town located in the Eyre Peninsula of South Australia. Despite its size, it is brimming with exciting events and activities that offer something for everyone all year round. Here are just a few of the seasonal events worth checking out in and around Cleve.
- Cleve Annual Show: Kick off summer by attending the Cleve Annual Show, a two-day event featuring food stalls, rides, and agricultural exhibits. Contact the Cleve A&H Society at (08) 8628 2019 for more information.
- Summer Garden Parties at Carclew: Located just a short drive from Cleve, Carclew is a beautiful historic house and garden that hosts garden parties throughout the summer. Bring a picnic and enjoy live music and entertainment. Contact Carclew at (08) 8200 2500 for more information.
- Coles Best Dressed Picnic: Held annually in March, this event sees locals dress up in their fanciest picnic attire and enjoy a day out at the park. There are prizes up for grabs for the best dressed, as well as food and drink stalls. Contact the Cleve Lions Club at (08) 8628 2348 for more information.
- Port Lincoln Tunarama: Head south to Port Lincoln to check out one of the biggest events on the Eyre Peninsula calendar. Taking place over the Australia Day long weekend in late January, Tunarama features a beauty pageant, fireworks, a street parade, and of course, a tuna tossing competition. Contact the Tunarama Committee at (08) 8682 1300 for more information.
- Cleve Christmas Pageant: Get into the festive spirit by attending the Cleve Christmas Pageant, a beloved annual event that sees locals dress up and parade through the streets of town. There are food and craft stalls, as well as a visit from Santa Claus himself. Contact the Cleve Progress Association at (08) 8628 2487 for more information.
- Winter Reds in the Adelaide Hills: Looking for an excuse to escape the cold? Head to the Adelaide Hills for Winter Reds, a festival celebrating all things red wine. There are tastings, food stalls, and live music across the region. Contact the Adelaide Hills Wine Region at (08) 8391 0497 for more information.
- Cleve Show and Shine: Car enthusiasts will love the Cleve Show and Shine, held annually in September. See some of the region's coolest cars on display, and enjoy food and drink stalls while you're there. Contact the Cleve Lions Club at (08) 8628 2348 for more information.
- Port Augusta Cup: Head north to Port Augusta for the annual Port Augusta Cup, a horse racing event held in October. There is a dress code for the day, so be sure to dress to impress. Contact the Port Augusta Racing Club at (08) 8642 3017 for more information.
As you can see, there is always something happening in and around Cleve, no matter the season. Be sure to mark your calendar and check out these exciting events throughout the year.