Cleve Local Services
Cleve ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Cleve site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Cleve Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Cleve When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Cleve Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Cleve Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Cleve ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Cleve and a Place to Meet
The cleve.sa.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Cleve
Interesting Facts About Cleve, South Australia
- Cleve is a town located on the Eyre Peninsula in South Australia. It is approximately 227 kilometers west of Adelaide and 50 kilometers north of Port Lincoln.
- The population of Cleve is around 700 people.
- Cleve was first settled in the 1860s when farmers came to the area to cultivate crops such as wheat, barley, and oats.
- The town is named after Clements Langford, who was a member of the South Australian parliament in the late 1800s.
- The Cleve Hills are a popular spot for hiking and offer stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
- The National Trust Museum in Cleve showcases the region's history and has a collection of agricultural equipment, photographs, and other artifacts.
- Cleve is known for its high-quality agricultural produce such as grain, livestock, and seafood.
- The annual Cleve Field Days event attracts thousands of visitors to the town each year. The event showcases the latest in agricultural technology and provides a platform for farmers to network and exchange knowledge.
- The Cleve Golf Club is a popular attraction for golf enthusiasts. The 18-hole golf course is located in the scenic countryside and provides a challenging course for players of all skill levels.
- The region is home to a diverse range of wildlife including kangaroos, emus, and various bird species. The Cleve Hills Conservation Park is a great spot for birdwatching and wildlife spotting.
- The scenic coastline of Cleve is popular for fishing, swimming, and surfing. The nearby beaches of Arno Bay and Tumby Bay provide a beautiful backdrop for outdoor activities.